Very very veryyyy happy that I've completed E.Geog and Chinese, and kept it in my file, never going to touch it! I planned to complete 1 mindmap for Bio and Webquest, but..I've got no mood to do. I don't like writing argumentative essay, urgh, and I've got no mood to draw mindmaps now.
8 more days till school re-open. So soooooon? Its like, I've only had 8 days of holiday. Gosh. It isn't a holiday at all! For the whole holiday, I only went out once, as in really went out for the whole day. Hahaha, I didn't know I went out for 12hours till Eric told me, goodness.
Mindy's soooooo urgh. Mindy, I'm so gonna make you sing that song during training! Muahaha! Its only 2 more days to training :D Are you excited? Okay, nonsense. Hahaha. Can you wait? I can, cause I don't feel like going training now, I needa complete all my homework, but I don't think I'm able to complete them by this week..urgh. MINDY MINDY MINDY sing sing sing, to to to me me me the the the song song song !!! :D
Okay nowwww, I can't wait for training to start! I wanna play pingpong! The 4 of us again, yes (: Doubles! Wooohooo! K, nvm.
爱来过来得那么美那么凶
欢呼着从我生命狠狠辗过
连遗憾也都不争气的
珍惜成笑容
爱来过让我完整过幸福过
怎么能轻易就放它走
我不想解脱我只怕错过
我就是要等你回来爱我
Its gonna be left there, untouched.